Today the Exchange Team released Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (KB2608656). This update raises Exchange 2007 version number to 22.214.171.124.
Here’s the list of changes included in this rollup:
- 2289607 The week numbers displayed in OWA do not match the week numbers displayed in Outlook for English users and French users in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2498852 “0×80041606″ error message when you perform a prefix search by using Outlook in online mode in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2499841 An arrow icon does not appear after you change the email message subject by using OWA in an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 environment
- 2523695 A “System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException” exception occurs when you click the “Scheduling Assistant” tab in Exchange Server 2007 OWA
- 2545080 Users in a source forest cannot view the free/busy information of mailboxes in a target forest when the cross-forest Availability service is configured between two Exchange Server 2007 forests
- 2571391 Applications or services that depend on the Remote Registry service may stop working in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2572010 The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service may crash after you run the Test-ExchangeSearch cmdlet in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2575360 A new feature is available to automatically stop the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service when a time-out is detected in an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 environment
- 2591655 A journaling report remains in the submission queue when an email message is delivered successfully in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2598980 The PidLidClipEnd property of a recurring meeting request has an incorrect value in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2616427 An Outlook Anywhere client loses connection when a GC server restarts in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2617784 Journal reports are expired or lost when the Microsoft Exchange Transport service is restarted in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2626217 Certain changes to address lists may not be updated in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2629790 The Exchange IMAP4 service may stop responding on an Exchange Server 2007 Client Access server when users access mailboxes that are hosted on Exchange Server 2003 servers
- 2633801 The SCOM 2007 SP1 server cannot alert certain issues in an Exchange Server 2007 organization
- 914533 The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service may stop responding on an Exchange Server 2007 server
- 976977 The scroll bar does not work in OWA when there are more than 22 all-day event calendar items in an Exchange Server 2007 user’s calendar
- 2641312 The update tracking information option does not work in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2653334 The reseed process is unsuccessful on the SCR passive node when the circular logging feature is enabled in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2656040 An Exchange Server 2007 Client Access server may respond slowly or stop responding when users try to synchronize the Exchange ActiveSync devices with their mailboxes
- 2658613 The “PidLidClipEnd” property of a no ending recurring meeting request is set to an incorrect value in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
When running ForeFront Protection for Exchange, make sure you disable ForeFront before installing the rollup and re-enable it afterwards, otherwise the Information Store and Transport services may not start. You can disable ForeFront using fscutility /disable and enable it using the fscutility /enable command.
Note that update rollups are cumulative, i.e. they contain fixes released in earlier update rollups for the same product level (RTM, SP). This means you don’t need to install previous update rollups during a fresh installation but can start with the latest rollup.
You can download Exchange 2007 SP3 Rollup 6 here.