Today the Exchange Team released Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (KB2407082). This update raises Exchange 2010 version number to 18.104.22.168.
Here’s the list of changes included in this rollup:
- 2028967 Event ID 3022 is logged and you still cannot replicate a public folder from one Exchange Server 2010 server to another
- 2251610 The email address of a user is updated unexpectedly after you run the Update-Recipient cmdlet on an Exchange Server 2010 server
- 978292 An IMAP4 client cannot send an email message that has a large attachment in a mixed Exchange Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2003 environment
- 982004 Exchange Server 2010 users cannot access the public folder
- 983549 Exchange Server 2010 removes the sender’s email address from the recipient list in a redirected email message
- 983492 You cannot view updated content of an Exchange Server 2010 public folder
When running ForeFront Protection for Exchange, make sure you disable ForeFront before installing the rollup and re-enable it afterwards, otherwise the Information Store and Transport services may not start. You can disable ForeFront using fscutility /disable and enable it by using fscutility /enable
You can download Exchange 2010 SP1 Rollup 1 here.