Additions since version 14.4:
- Added virtualization support;
- Added database symmetrical distribution with resilience support, cross-site fail-over option;
- Added exportable scripts to support preparation of storage and creation of database copies;
- Added server failure simulations.
- Added throughput requirements information.
Bug fixes since 14.4:
- Fixed an issue with diskpart.ps1 that prevented the script from executing;
- Fixed secondary datacenter disk calculations to use the correct formula for calculating the formatted disk capacity for the transaction log disks;
- Fixed “—“ rounding logic error that could occur in the results tables of the Activation worksheet for site resilient scenarios;
- Fixed a scenario where the calculator would report there were too many copies in the secondary datacenter validation checks.