The 23th episode of The UC Architects podcast is online. The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.
This episode is hosted by Pat Richard, who’s joined by Johan Veldhuis, John Cook and Tim Harrington. Special guest is Chris Cook, creator of the Lync Environment Report Builder.
Amongst the topics discussed in this episode are:
- TechEd North America
- Exchange 2010 SP3 UR1 released
- Exchange 2010 Mailbox Role Calculator updated to v20.7
- Lync Networking Guide
- Lync Server federation with Microsoft.com: Root Certificate Change
- Blackberry Enterprise IM 3.0 enabled Blackberry 10 users communication with Lync users
- Chris Cook’s awesome scripts
- Updating Lync Phone Edition Devices for Lync 2013
- John’s MaxEndpointsPerUser=1 issue
- Lync 2013 Database Mirror Manager Tool
- Snooper shows only TL_Errors in detail pane
- Jaja Voice Service for Office 365 & Lync to be discontinued
- Cisco challenges Microsoft buy of Skype in EU court
- Lync-Skype federation & provisioning guide
- Lync Jump Start for 70-336 exam – slides available
- Lync Attendee hotfixes
- Event: Next Microsoft US User Group London
- Event: MUCUK UK Lync Tour dates
- Event: MS UC User Group Norway
More information on the podcast including references and a link to download the podcast directly here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.