The 24th episode of The UC Architects podcast is online.
This episode is hosted by Steve Goodman, who’s joined by Serkan Varoglu, Johan Veldhuis, John Cook, Michael van Horenbeeck and
Amongst the topics discussed in this episode are:
- Exchange 2013 migration gotchas;
- Exchange 2013 CU2 announcements;
- Exchange 2013 InboundProxy NDRs;
- Log Parser Studio 2.2;
- Windows 8.1 (Preview) Selective Wipe for BYO;
- Outlook Connectivity Troubleshooter for Office 365;
- Lync 2013 Hosting Pack;
- Lync Features Chart;
- Lync Supportability Matrix;
- Lync MX Modern UI App Improvements;
- Lync 2013 Updates;
- SNOM partnering HP;
- Sample Lync 2013 Archiving Report;
- Las Vegas Connections Conference.
More information on the podcast including references and a link to download the podcast directly here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.
The UC Architects is a community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.