The 25th episode of The UC Architects podcast is online.
This episode is hosted by Pat Richard, who’s joined by Johan Veldhuis, John Cook, Dave Stork and Tom Arbuthnot.
Amongst the topics discussed in this episode are:
- New version of Exchange Server 2013 CU2 coming
- IIS ARR for Exchange
- OWA apps for iPhone and iPad released
- New global Exchange Online namespace
- Telligent acquires Zimbra
- Exchange 2013 CU2 changes inbound proxy probe to use contoso.com domain
- Unchecking IPv6 on a NIC breaks Exchange 2013
- JetStress 2013 Field Guide
- Exchange 2013 DAG Status Dashboard updated to v1.01
- Script: Create-Mailbox.ps1 – copy an existing user and create a mailbox
- Cisco to promise better Lync support
- Publish Lync Server 2013 with Windows 2012 R2 Preview Web Application Proxy & Azure
- Lync Server 2010 CU9 updates
- Windows Server 2012 ADDS support for Lync Server 2010
- Lync 2013 H.264 Video Capability Checker Tool
- Lync Server 2013 Cumulative Update 2 (July 2013)
More information on the podcast including references and a link to download the podcast directly here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.
The UC Architects is a community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.