After some amazing fast editing by our Andre Price, we can announce the availability of the 26th episode of The UC Architects podcast.
This episode is hosted by Steve Goodman, who’s joined by Johan Veldhuis, Michael van Horenbeeck, Pat Richard, Justin Morris, Ståle Hansen and yours truly.
Amongst the topics discussed in this episode are:
- Exchange Server 2013 Deployment Assistant Updated
- NoReplyAll Outlook Add-in by Microsoft Research
- DAGs and Windows Azure (with a side topic..support!)
- Exchange 2013 CU2 Language Packs
- Sefautil GUI
- Why you should and shouldn’t configure unique conference IDs in Lync
- Lync Phone Edition update – July 2013
- Lync Server 2013 CU2 Federated Provider List update – keep your PIC comms flowing
- LAura: A cool presence app for Lync
- Two factor authentication now available with Lync 2013
- Automating the Lync client using PowerShell
- Event Zero’s Federation Tester now has improved feedback for better debugging and diagnostics
- Review: Plantronics Blackwire C720-M headset
- Exchange Connections reminder
More information on the podcast including references and a link to download the podcast directly here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.
The UC Architects is a community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.