We’re glad to announce the availability of episode 29 of The UC Architects podcast.
This episode is hosted by Pat Richard, who’s joined by John Cook, Serkan Varoglu, Dave Stork and Tom Arbuthnot. Special guest is Iain Smith.
Topic of this episode are:
- Microsoft buys Nokia
- New MVPs / MCSMs
- Lync 2013 Call Pickup Group Manager
- Lync Server 2013 Certificate Authentication and Passive Authentication Support for Lync 2013 Mobile Applications
- Update that enables the “operator assistance” feature during a PSTN dial-in conference in a Lync Server 2013 environment
- Microsoft Lync Deployment Checklist
- Lync 2013 Support Added to System Center Advisor
- Visualize Lync usage for your business with new reports
- AOL Announces Direct Federation With Microsoft Lync and UC Federation Plans for AIM
- Microsoft Lync Room System Administrative Web Portal
- Department of Defense employees now able to use Microsoft Lync 2013 to connect to information network
- Lync 2013 Client September 2013 CU Released: New Spell Check, Tray Icon Back
- Lync 2013 CU October 2013 (support for Windows Server 2012 R2; breaks font in LSCP)
- October 2013 CU for LPE devices (transfer to voicemail option)
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Protocol Workloads Poster
- Review of headsets
- Announcing the Release of the Lync Server Networking Guide v2
- Office 365 Mail Flow Troubleshooter
- How to Block OWA 2010 and 2013 for External Users
- Exchange Server Deployment Assistant
More information on the podcast including references and a link to download the podcast here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.
The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.