This episode is hosted by Pat Richard who’s joined byJohn Cook, Michael van Hoorenbeeck, Serkan Varoglu, Tom Arbuthnot, Justin Morris, Tim Harrington and Ståle Hansen.Special guest is Jamie Stark who’s Product Manager on Lync at Microsoft. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Some of the topic in this episode are:
- SharePoint teams POV on use of SharePoint branding by evangelists
- Important Changes to the Forefront Product Line
- Lync Conference
- TechEd being discontinued?
- Limit access to Office Web Apps Server (OWAS)
- Searching for that LineURI – again
- Conferencing MCU issues with Lync 2013 on Windows Server 2012 R2
- Telefonica Shuts Down Jajah
- L+ Extending Lync for large meetings Lync
- Polycom VVX Manager Tool
- Improving Quality of Meeting Recordings
- Lync and Software-Defined Networking
- Stale’s LyncConf session
- Can you use ActiveSync to estimate market shares?
- Estimating the size of an Exchange Online Archive
- Office 365 token disclosure
- Exchange security updates and more
- Publishing multiple services using only a single IP w/ Kemp
- Exchange 2013 to 2007 Outlook Anywhere Proxy Issue
The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.