We’re glad to announce the availability of episode 35 of The UC Architects podcast. This episode is hosted by Steve Goodman who’s joined by Michael van Hoorenbeeck, Dave Stork, Serkan Varoglum, John Cook, Ståle Hansen and yours truly. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Topic discussed in this episode are:
- Exchange 2013 Service Pack 1
- Exchange 2013 SP1 Transport bug
- Exchange 2010 SP3 UR5
- Exchange 2007 SP3 UR13
- Have Public Folder limits changed recently? Let us know!
- Now Available: GetLogFileUsage.ps1 script
- Configuring Azure Multi-factor Authentication with Exchange 2013 SP1
- Exchange 2013 SP1 now includes native ADFS support
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and Database Availability Groups
- Certificate Inspector™ by DigiCert
- Office Web Apps Server 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1) also available
- Static IP Addresses for VMs in Windows Azure
- HA EOP/Office 365 to On-Premises routing
- SAML 2.0 federation with Office 365
- Demo Scripts for Remotely managing Office 365 using PowerShell
- Lync Conference 2014 – Some sessions released
- Lync Room Systems (LRS) PSA – Update to 15.08
- Minor update 1.01 to Lync2013 Call Pickup Group Manager Tool.
- Lync call accounting for user or departmental billing – beta v0.2
- Office 2013 SP1 fixes annoying UISuppressionMode bug for Lync
- Using CsClientPolicyEntry for Inband Snom Provisioning
- Lync 2013 – Masking Information from Monitoring Reports
- Lync / Powerpoint certificate issue
The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.