The Exchange 2013 Server Role Requirements Calculator received an update to reflect changed incorporated in Exchange 2013 SP1, such as adjusted guidance to accomodate for MAPI/http and its impact on the CAS role, as well as revised pagefile sizing guidance. The new version number is 6.3.
Changes since version 6.1:
- Fixed Backup Requirements calculations to include greater than 50 databases.
- Added additional processor core support.
- Fixed the number of database volumes calculation when disk count is specified.
- Fixed the database size calculation for A/P scenarios to match A/A scenario calculations.
- Fixed the calculator to take into account halving database number per volume in non-site resilient scenarios.
- Fixed conditional formatting errors on transport configuration settings.
- Fixed transport sizing to take into account mailbox growth.
- Updated CAS megacycle calculations to align with SP1 guidance.
- Revised Dispart.ps1 script to create database mount points consistent with JetStress performance counters.
- Added Calculator version number to record one field three of CSV export files.
You can download the calculator here. For more information, please consult the release notes and read me