This episode is hosted by Steve Goodman, who is joined by Michael van Horenbeeck, John Cook, Ståle Hansen and Michel de Rooij. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Min topics discussed in this episode are:
- MEC wrap-up
- Azure AD sync preview
- IIS Log File cleanup
- Heartbleed and HLBs
- Exchange Online Protection enhancements
- Digicert Heartbleed vulnerability scan and detection
- Using Lync like a Lync pro
- Monitoring peak call capacity
- SIPFED address change
- Windows Phone 8.1
- Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.7 hotfix
- BYOD in a WiFi infrastructure
- Lync April 2014 Cumulative Update
- Office of iPad
- eNow’s Hybrid monitoring product.
The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.