This episode is hosted by Pat Richard, who is joined byJohan Veldhuis, John A. Cook, Tom Arbuthnot and Michel de Rooij. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Topics discussed in this episode are:
- TechEd is this week in Houston
- Microsoft Certified Professionals Get a Free NFR License the KEMP VLM-5000!
- NextHop blog is being consolidated.DrRez on FB and Twitter are being retired as well.
- U.S. judge rules search warrants extend to overseas email accounts
- New version of #Posterpedia that includes the new #Azure #poster and updated #MSExchange poster
- Alternate login ID for #Office365 reduces dependence onUPN
- Guidedwalkthroughs for Exchange, Lync,SharePoint, and Office 365
- Exchange Connections 2014 sessions posted on the web
- MEC 2014 Recordings are here!
- Lyncconf14 sessions onchannel9!
- Microsoft Supported Method to Move from Pure Lync Online to Lync Server On-Premises/hybrid deployment
- Lync Phone Edition Cumulative Update
- Microsoft extends support for Lync Phone Edition
- Pool Ownership Conflict moving users between Lync Pools
- Microsoft LyncWireshark Plugin
- Why you shouldn’t use .local in your Active Directory domain name
- Lync Insights
- Lync Phone App updated
- iPad/iPhone and certificates
The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.