We’re glad to announce the availability of episode 39 of The UC Architects podcast.
This episode is hosted by Steve Goodman, who is joined by Johan Veldhuis, Dave Stork, John Cook, Tom Arbuthnot and Michel de Rooij. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Min topics discussed in this episode are:
- Exchange 2013 CU5 (Release, Hybrid Improvements, OAB Improvements)
- Exchange 2010 SP3 UR6
- Discussion about Exchange storage (Steve’s Article, VMware KB)
- Open Specifications Posters for Office client, Lync, SharePoint, Exchange, SQL Server, and Windows
- Exchange Server 2013 Platform Options poster
- DLP from Exchange coming to OneDrive for Business and SharePoint
- myBulletins, tool that provides personalized list of the security bulletins
- Lync Room System (LRS) v15.10 May update out for Smart with fixes and enhancements
- Lync Callback Reminder
- XenDesktop Certified on Lync 2013
- Update 2880980 for Lync 2013
- Lync 2013 support for SQL AlwaysON
- Beta release of Azure AD Sync via Connect
- UC Birmingham User Group August
More information on the podcast including references and a link to download the podcast here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.
The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.
Pingback: Weekly IT Newsletter – June 16-20, 2014 | Just a Lync Guy
Pingback: NeWay Technologies – Weekly Newsletter #100 – June 20, 2014 | NeWay
Pingback: NeWay Technologies – Weekly Newsletter #100 – June 19, 2014 | NeWay