This episode is hosted by Steve Goodman, who is joined by Pat Richard, Stale Hansen and Tom Arbuthnot. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Some of the topics discussed in this episode are:
- Microsoft ordered to hand over overseas email, throwing EU privacy rights in the fire
- Microsoft’s unified technology event for enterprises
- Exchange Log Level GUI Powershell Script
- Lingering entries for long-departed servers retained by Exchange 2013
- Outlook 2013 cannot connect to Exchange 2013 using MAPI over HTTP when proxy is enabled
Exchange 2013′s Hybrid Configuration Wizard in SP1 and CU5 is BROKEN!
- Walking through Exchange 2013′s Hybrid Configuration Wizard steps
- Microsoft Exec Discusses Plan To Offer Customers Free Office 365 Migration Services
- Signatures in Office 365
- BitTitan Data Encryption Released
- Complete Home Lync Lab
- Isn’t It Time For Lync To Make Way For Skype?
- Assign Lync Policies to Lync users based on Active Directory Group membership
- Change Lync Conferencing Dial-In Number Display Order (GUI)
- Installing and Configuring Lync 2013 Watcher Node
- Lync Snom Configuration Manager
- Lync Phone Edition July 2014 CU
- Microsoft selects 911Enable for Lync Online Dedicated
- New Lync PowerShell tool: Lync 2013 Contact Backup and Restore Tool (GUI)
- Polycom UCS 5.1 for VVX phones
- Using Lync Like a LyncPro
- Logitech cc3000e review
- Lync Users Group
- UC Birmingham User Group – August 13th @ The Priory Rooms Meeting & Conference Centre
- Norwegian Lync Day October 14th, 2014
The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.