This Rollup includes the following fixes:
- 2983261 “HTTP 400 – Bad Request” error when you open a shared mailbox in Outlook Web App in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2982873 Outlook Web App logon times out in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2980300 Event 4999 is logged when the World Wide Web publishing service crashes after you install Exchange Server 2010 SP3
- 2979253 Email messages that contain invalid control characters cannot be retrieved by an EWS-based application
- 2978645 S/MIME option disappears when you use Outlook Web App in Internet Explorer 11 in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2977410 Email attachments are not visible in Outlook or other MAPI clients in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2976887 eDiscovery search fails if an on-premises Exchange Server 2010 mailbox has an Exchange Online archive mailbox
- 2976322 Assistant stops processing new requests when Events in Queue value exceeds 500 in Exchange Server 2010
- 2975988 S/MIME certificates with EKU Any Purpose (188.8.131.52.0) are not included in OAB in Exchange Server 2010
- 2966923 Domain controller is overloaded after you change Active Directory configurations in Exchange Server 2010
- If you want to speed up the update process for systems without internet access, you can follow the procedure described here to disable publisher’s certificate revocation checking.
- If you got a DAG and want to properly update the DAG members, check the instructions here.
- Rollups are cumulative per service pack level, i.e. they contain fixes released in earlier update Rollups for the same product level (RTM, SP). This means you don’t need to install previous Rollups during a fresh installation but can start with the latest Rollup package.
As with any Hotfix, Rollup or Service Pack, I’d recommend to thoroughly test this rollup in a test and acceptance environment first, prior to implementing it in production.
You can download Exchange 2010 SP3 Rollup 7 here.