Today the Exchange Team released Rollup 9 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (KB3030085). This update raises Exchange 2010 version number to 188.8.131.52.
In addition to DST changes, this Rollup contains the following fixes:
- 3032153 Recurring events in Calendar over DST are not adjusted on all ActiveSync devices in all Exchange Server environments
- 3029667 SMTP is not transported over TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2 protocol in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 3017297 Event ID 3091 is logged and public folder replication fails in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 3011892 Exchange ActiveSync client displays an incorrect email address in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 3004486 A default application pool becomes unresponsive in Exchange Server 2010 that has more than 64 multirole servers
- If you want to speed up the update process for systems without internet access, you can follow the procedure described here to disable publisher’s certificate revocation checking.
- If you got a DAG and want to properly update the DAG members, check the instructions here.
- Rollups are cumulative per service pack level, i.e. they contain fixes released in earlier update Rollups for the same product level (RTM, SP). This means you don’t need to install previous Rollups during a fresh installation but can start with the latest Rollup package.
- Exchange 2010 is in extended support.
As with any Hotfix, Rollup or Service Pack, I’d recommend to thoroughly test this rollup in a test and acceptance environment first, prior to implementing it in production.
You can download Exchange 2010 SP3 Rollup 9 here.