Episode 51 of The UC Architects podcast is now available. This episode is hosted by Steve Goodman who is joined by Dave Stork and John Cook.. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Some of the topics discussed in this episode are:
- Exchange 2013 CU8
- Exchange 2010 SP3 CU9
- Exchange ActiveSync onboarding to Office 365
- Exchange 2013 Hybrid Config Wizard
- Office 2013 modern auth public preview
- Staying informed of Office 365 changes
- Office 2016 preview
- Updates for Outlook for iOS
- Azure AD Sync
- Office 365 MDM
- Questions from listeners
- Lync Kerberos Account
- Lync/Skype for Business Network Planning for Silk Code
- Controlling Lync/Skype for Business with your arms
- Get ready for Skype for Business
- Updates and Skype for Business
- Microsoft Ignite
You can download the podcast here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.
The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.
Pingback: Weekly IT Newsletter – April 13-17, 2015 | Just a Lync Guy
Pingback: NeWay Technologies – Weekly Newsletter #143 – April 17, 2015 | NeWay