The Exchange Team released Rollup 10 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (KB3049853) as well as Rollup 17 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (KB3056710). These update raises the version numbers to 220.127.116.11 and 8.3.417.1 respectively.
Rollup 10 contains the following fixes for Exchange Server 2010 SP3:
- KB 3069055 Various DAG maintenance scripts do not work in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 3057422 “MapiExceptionNoAccess: Unable to query table rows” error and some mailboxes cannot be moved
- KB 3056750 Exchange ActiveSync application pool crashes in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 3054644 “The item no longer exists” error when you access an archive mailbox in Outlook Web App in Exchange Server 2010
- KB 3051284 Event ID 4999 is logged and MSExchangeServicesAppPool crashes in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 3049596 Event ID 4999 is logged and remote procedure call Client Access service crashes in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 2964344 MSExchangeRPC service stops working intermittently in Exchange Server 2010
- KB 3055764 Exchange Server 2010 Address Book Service crashes with event ID 4999
For Exchange Server 2007 SP3, the Rollup 17 contains the following fix:
- KB 3057222 “InvaIidOperationException” error and cannot open digitally signed or NDR messages in FIPS-enabled Exchange Server 2007
- If you want to speed up the update process for systems without internet access, you can follow the procedure described here to disable publisher’s certificate revocation checking.
- If you got an Exchange 2010 DAG, and want to properly update the DAG members, check the instructions here.
Rollups are cumulative per service pack level, i.e. they contain fixes released in earlier update Rollups for the same product level (RTM, SP). This means you don’t need to install previous Rollups during a fresh installation but can start with the latest Rollup package.
You can download Exchange 2010 SP3 Rollup 10 here and Exchange 2007 SP3 Rollup 14 here.