Episode 61 of The UC Architects podcast is now available. This episode is hosted by Pat Richard, who is joined by Tom Arbuthnot and Stale Hansen. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Topics discussed in this episode are:
- Microsoft Teams released to preview
- Office 365 and Azure now available from U.K. datacenters
Lync/Skype for Business
- SfB Response Group; Exchange UM holidays – multi-add, multi-assign, import from CSV and CAL
- Australian RGS/Response Groups Holiday Sets for 2016/2017
- Holiday set editor
- Response Group Timeframe Editor Powershell GUI
- Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition: Release 1.4.1
- Skype for Business, Bandwidth Calculator Version 2.70
- Add a Skype Menu Item for Meet Now Dedicated (Anthony Caragol)
- Skype for Business Online Multi-Region, Automated Meeting Migration and Exchange Server Voicemail
- Video Based Screen Sharing (VbSS) comes to iOS and Android Mobile SfB Clients
- Certificate Expiry Checklist
- Two new posters for SharePoint 2016 and Skype for Business architectural models
- Running #Polycom Trio with #Skype4B? Make sure to upgrade to the latest 5.4.3AD release
- CustomInvite by Modality
- VMware Horizon VDI Skype for Business Support Tech Preview Q1 2017
- Outlook Skype for Business “Contacts” folder doesn’t sync with Skype for Business contacts
- Update to Hybrid Handbook 2.1
- Free Skype for Business Online Network Assessment Tool from Microsoft, Hands On
You can download the podcast here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.
The UC Architects is a community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Skype for Business or related subjects.
It’s always a pleasure to hear Richard’s podcasts. Anyhow, the trend companies are doing now is that they’re releasing software products every now and then and then hoping it becomes big and this new Microsoft Teams is one of them. Having a wide variety of choices also has its drawbacks.