Episode 63 of The UC Architects podcast is now available. This episode is hosted by Pat Richard, who is joined by Steve Goodman who’s joined by John Cook. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Topics discussed in this episode are:
- Exchange 2007 was end of life on April 11th
- Microsoft Teams is GA
- Microsoft Teams Bandwidth Calculator
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection
- Google Suite vs Office 365
Lync/Skype for Business
- Skype for Business updates for Mac
- Skype for Business Online Trusted Application API
- Consult Transfer option
- Lync 2013 CUs for March 2017
- Skype for Business 2015 CUs
- RUCT updated
- MS Cloud UG
- UC and Cloud Day UK
- Office 365 Engage
You can download the podcast here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.
The UC Architects is a community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Skype for Business or related subjects.