Episode 64 and last episode of The UC Architects podcast is now available. Contrary to the belief of some, people’s agendas rather than lack of contents made it more and more difficult to get sufficient people together for recording. Thanks for the great 5 year ride, people!
This episode is hosted by Pat Richard, who is joined by Tom Arbuthnot, Stale Hansen and John Cook. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Topics discussed in this episode are:
- 5 years of The UC Architects podcast.
- What made it fun, the friendships, the guests, the topics, and how social media has changed how info gets disseminated about Skype for Business, Exchange, Office 365, Teams, and more.
- We talk about what the crew are up to these days, and their involvement/sessions at Ignite.
- Skype for Business v.Next and Teams.
- Some of the issues that arise when deploying Skype for Business when there is no Exchange in the org.
- The upcoming Ignite and UCDay events.
You can download the podcast here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.
The UC Architects is a community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Skype for Business or related subjects.