After joining the NGN Exchange expert panel and blogging some articles there, I was asked if I would like to present a session on an Exchange themed NGN event. I went for Autodiscover. This was good idea afterwards, considering 85% of the 150 visitors indicated they are still running on Exchange 2003.
The event was really nice; I had a chance to meet some Exchange MVP’s / MCM’s and enjoyed some nice discussions with visitors. Although I’m not happy with my performance (critical), I am happy with my above average rating. This makes me looking forward to a future opportunity.
Here you can find my and fellow presenter’s slidedecks in PDF format:
- Amazing Autodiscoveries, Exchange 2007/2010 (Michel de Rooij)
- Exchange 2010 Overview (Jaap Wesselius and Johan Veldhuis)
- Exchange en virtualisatie (Jetze Mellema)
- High Availability in Exchange 2010 (Kay Sellenrode)
- Exchange 2010 en de eindgebruiker (Peter Noorderijk)
Here’s the video footage of my session: