Here’s several highlights included in this service pack:
• You can now use Kerberos authentication when you deploy an array using network load balancing (NLB).
• Changes to SSL memory pool to increase Outlook performance when using Exchange online.
• The new Site Activity report displays a report showing the data transfer between users and specific websites for any user.
• A new look and feel has been created for error pages.
• Error pages can be more easily customized and can include embedded objects.