Today the Exchange Team released Rollup 7 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (KB2655203). This update raises Exchange 2007 version number to 8.3.264.0.
Here’s the list of changes included in this rollup:
- 2617514 Old spelling rules on the Brazilian Portuguese dictionary in OWA in an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 environment
- 2645789 MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND error when a MAPI application calls the GetProps method on an Exchange Server 2007 mailbox server
- 2654700 Certain mailbox rules do not work automatically after you move a mailbox from an Exchange Server 2007 server to an Exchange Server 2010 server and then move it back
- 2677583 Move operation is not completed and 100 percent of CPU resources are consumed on an Exchange Server 2007 Mailbox server
- 2677979 MSExchangePOP3 service crashes in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2680793 Free/busy lookups between Lotus Notes and Exchange Server 2007 users stop responding
- 2682570 Store.exe crashes on Exchange Server 2007 servers when a public folder that contains an empty PR_URL_NAME property is replicated in a mixed Exchange Server 2007 and Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2690628 Pre-reform spelling rules are used in the Portuguese (Portugal) dictionary in Outlook Web Access in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2694267 MSExchangeRepl.exe process crashes when Active Directory returns the LDAP_PARAM_ERROR value in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2694274 User who has the Full Access permission cannot open another user’s mailbox by using Outlook Web App in a mixed Exchange Server 2007 and Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2694291 The autocomplete=”off” parameter is missing in Outlook Web Access in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2696628 You receive duplicate read receipts from a user who is using an IMAP4 client in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
Note that this version will also fix the CAS-CAS proxy issue with Exchange 2010 SP1 (KB2696649).
When running ForeFront Protection for Exchange, make sure you disable ForeFront before installing the rollup and re-enable it afterwards, otherwise the Information Store and Transport services may not start. You can disable ForeFront using fscutility /disable and enable it using the fscutility /enable command.
Note that update rollups are cumulative, i.e. they contain fixes released in earlier update rollups for the same product level (RTM, SP). This means you don’t need to install previous update rollups during a fresh installation but can start with the latest rollup.
One special note: Exchange 2007 Mainstream Support has ended, making this the final standard support release. Extended support will end on April 11th, 2017.
You can download Exchange 2007 SP3 Rollup 7 here.