The 15th episode – and 1st episode of 2013 – of The UC Architects podcast is online. The UC Architects is a bi-weekly podcast on Unified Communications in the Microsoft domain, i.e. Exchange and Lync, or related subjects.
This episode is hosted by Pat Richard, who’s joined by Michael Van Horenbeeck, Serkan Varoglu, Johan Veldhuis, John Cook and yours truly.
Amongst the topics discussed in this episode are:
- Michael van Horenbeeck becoming an Exchange MVP;
- Raising of Office 365 recipient limit;
- Script for provisioning Lync analog devices and common area phones (MAdCaP.ps1);
- Cisco phones vulnerabilty to eavesdropping;
- Updated Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer;
- December Lync Phone Edition updates;
- Exchange 2013 Gotcha’s as published by Michael B. Smith;
- Dropping of ActiveSync support for free GMail accounts;
- Fast User Switching and Lync Voice calls;
- Michael van Horenbeeck’s MCM process;
- Short review of Jabra Speak 510.