The 21th episode of The UC Architects podcast is now online. The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.
This episode is hosted by Pat Richard who’s joined by Serkan Varoglu, Johan Veldhuis, Mahmoud Magdy and Dave Stork.
Amongst the topics discussed in this episode are:
- Exchange storage design
- Exchange 2013 implementation
- The mysterious Exchange App
- Script converting mail-user to mailbox-user
- Evoko Room Manager
- Lync and Yahoo federation
- Lync Mac 2011 update
- Lync Conference contents
- Script to find available numbers in Lync
- Lync LPE update
- Lync desktop sharing issue
- TechEd NA/Europe
More information on the podcast including references and a link to download the podcast directly here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.