We’re glad to announce the availability of episode 30 of The UC Architects podcast.
This episode is hosted by Pat Richard, who’s joined by John Cook, Dave Stork, Michael Van Horenbeeck, Justin Morris and yours truly. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Topic of this episode are:
- Microsoft narrows CEO shortlist: Mulally, Elop make the cut
- Registration for Lync Conference Canada 2014 is now open
- Lync Server 2013 Multi-tenant Hosting Pack Deployment Guide
- Script to Backup AudioCodes Gateways
- Kemp close to releasing a PowerShell module for their products
- Lync 2013 Centralized Logging Tool
- Madcap.ps1 (Common Area Phone GUI util)
- How to Publish Lync Server 2013 Web Services with Windows Server 2012 R2 Web Application Proxy
- Lync ICE Warning Flag Decoder
- Lync 2013 Ignite videos on Channel 9 (plus Tom’s script to download)
- November 2013 Lync client updates
- Server Component States in Exchange 2013
- Exchange 2013 CU3
- Office 365 now collecting data to improve Outlook 2013 performance
- Tool to manage Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync | EASAdmin 1.0 (Beta)
- Office 365: Configuring DirSync filtering the supported way
- Comparing Office 365 numbers to the total Exchange installed base
- Windows Azure Active Directory Sync tool
- Calculating CAL requirements for Exchange Server 2013
- Test-ExchangeServerHealth v1.06
- UC User Group Norway
More information on the podcast including references and a link to download the podcast here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.
The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.