This episode is hosted by Steve Goodman who’s joined by Michael Van Hoorenbeeck, Dave Stork, Johan Veldhuis and John Cook. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Some of the topic in this episode are:
- Lync Conference Sessions from The UC Architects
- Lync Conference Parties EventZero, LyncdUp, eNow
- Lync Conference Giveaway – 35 items so far!
- Microsoft Exchange Conference (MEC) Sessions from The UC Architects
- The UC Architects Live From MEC
- So long RPC/HTTP, Hello MAPI/HTTP
- Exchange 2010 mailflow troubleshooting guide
- Exchange 2010 TIFF iFilters (OCR Tiff -> Exchange Search)
- Slow Response To Exchange Virtual Directory Cmdlets
- Cmdlet Extension Agents & XML Case Sensitivity
- Steve Goodman’s MSExchange.org Guide for migrating from Exchange 2007 to 2013
- Use these ideas from Steve Goodman to troubleshoot slow mailbox moves to Office365
- Dave’s Stork’s From open source groupware solution Zarafa to Exchange Part 1
- Common mailbox / folder sharing scenarios Guided Walkthroughs now available
- Exchange 2010 and 2013 Database Growth Reporting Script
- Stale’s Exchange Integrations and Lync session visions from NIC
- Get-umAutoAttendantDiagram: Auto Diagram Your Exchange Auto Attendants
- Lync Meeting Update Tool
- New blog LyncServer Design/Planning and Policies
- Worlds first Twitter to Lync IM Bridge
- Managing Office 365 e-mail addresses easy with PowerShell when using DirSync
The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.