We’re glad to announce the availability of episode 40 of The UC Architects podcast.
This episode is hosted by Pat Richard, who is joined by Michael Van Horenbeeck, Dave Stork, John A Cook, Stale Hansen, Andrew Price and Michel de Rooij. Special guest is Tony Redmond. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Topics discussed in this episode are:
- Learn why Alternate Login ID is Office 365′s hidden gem
- Exchange and Antivirus Exclusions – Still A Critical Conversation
- Microsoft explains roots of this week’s Office 365 downtime
- Office 365 for business public roadmap
- Is Microsoft really saying “don’t virtualize” Exchange?
- Why running Exchange on Azure is an unattractive proposition
- June updates for Lync client (KB2881013, KB2850074)
- Lync for Mac update—E911, video & file-sharing enhancements (14.09)
- Using Lync like a LyncPro
- New Tool: Change Lync Conferencing Dial-In Number Display Order (GUI)
- Port 5088 Missing from Lync 2013 Documentation
- Call Quality Methodology scorecard for Lync Server
- Cisco and Microsoft Lync Content Sharing
- SIP Pinger Tool
- Verify Lync QoS settings with this little script
- Content Switching with Exchange and Lync-related Workloads
- 74-338 course overview
More information on the podcast including references and a link to download the podcast here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.
The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.
Pingback: Weekly IT Newsletter – July 7-11, 2014 | Just a Lync Guy
Pingback: NeWay Technologies – Weekly Newsletter #103 – July 11, 2014 | NeWay
Pingback: NeWay Technologies – Weekly Newsletter #103 – July 10, 2014 | NeWay