Episode 49 of The UC Architects podcast is now available. This episode is hosted by Steve Goodman, who is joined by Dave Stork, Pat Richard, John A Cook and myself. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Some of the topics discussed in this episode are:
- PIN lock and other updates to Outlook for iOS and Android
- Exchange 2013 and Exchange 2010 Coexistence with Kerberos Authentication
- Training Course: High Availability for Exchange Server 2013
- Broken IMAP on Exchange 2013 and how to fix it
- Windows Mobile does not support your new SSL certificate
- Introducing New-ExchangeWebsite for Exchange 2013
- A quick look at the Sunrise Calendar app
- RBAC Manager R2 for Exchange
- BitTitan offers Nuix-as-a-service
- PowerShell for MigrationWiz updated
- Sign in page branding and cloud user self-service password reset for Office 365
- A better way to recover a mailbox
- Automated Hybrid Troubleshooting Experience
- Shared Mailbox Sent Items Changes Coming to Office 365
- How Groups could be so much better
- Using the Hybrid Configuration Wizard in Exchange Server 2013
- Office 365: Deployment Content Moving
- Azure AD Sync Service Updated
- Pausing Music When On A #Lync Call – Using the Client SDK
- Lync Client 2013 – Disable Customer Experience Improvement Program
- New update for Lync Environment Report now supports custom Word document templates
- Lync Server 2013 Control Panel crashes when you access the Route tab under the Voice Routing tab
- Lync client may connect to a non federated partner, even if you though it should not
- Persistent Chat – December 2014 CU – 500 Internal Server Error
- Lync / Skype for Business Photo Editor Version 1.0 available now!
- Do you need a Lync Server license for every Lync Server role–or is this just a Lync licensing myth?
- Enabling Group Paging on Polycom VVX Phones for Lync or Skype
- Issues with Unified Contact Store in combination with Lync on-premises & Exchange Online
- Deep Dive into Set-CsPinSendCAWelcomeMail
- Skype for Business and Lync troubleshooting 101
- Update to Skype for Business / Lync Validator KHI reader. Longer list of counters + graphs
- Book – Deploying and Managing Exchange 2013 HA
- Book – Exam Ref 70-342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Book – Lync Server Cookbook
- Stale Hansen – Speaking at Ignite
- UCBUG Meeting May 13th
- UCDAY UK – 28th Sept by by Andrew P, Steve, Jason Wynn, Iain Smith, Adam Gent and Tom A
More information on the podcast including references and a link to download the podcast here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.
The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.