Episode 48 of The UC Architects podcast is now available. This episode is hosted by Pat Richard, who is joined by John A Cook, Johan Veldhuis, Justin Morris and Tom Arbuthnot. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Some of the topics discussed in this episode are:
- Exam ref 70-342 – Advanced Solutions of Exchange 2013 MCSE is available
- Download An End-to-end Experience with Groups
- Considering updating your Domain functional level from Windows 2003?
- Single-Click Mailbox Conversion
- Access Exchange 2013 public folders in a hybrid setup
- Some things to do after leaving Windows Server 2003 (from an Exchange perspective)
- Multiple OWA Virtual Directories in Exchange 2013
- Office 365 – Two Azure AD Premium Features Coming To All Subscribers
- What’s new in Office 365: January 2015
- February 10, 2015 update for #Lync 2013 (KB2920744)
- Leveraging SEFAUtil for #Lync Shared Line Appearance (Boss-Admin) Delegate Configuration
- What to do when you can only hear yourself think while using Jabra Evolve 80
- What’s New in LyncValidator
- Introducing #Lync #Skype4B User Manager
- Automatic Fortune Cookie Utility/ Local & Site-tosite dial plan GUI script
- Lync Server Cookbook | PACKT Books
- Skype for Business Notes from Microsoft Office365 Summit | The Lync Dude
- Connecting IFTTT to Lync – getting IMs when stuff happens
- Lync Server 2010 CU15 Link 1 Link 2
- Lync Regions and assigning Dial-In Conference Number
- Ignite and Enterprise Connect Events
The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.