Episode 56 of The UC Architects podcast is now available. This episode is hosted by Pat Richard, who is joined by John Cook and Tom Arbuthnot. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Some of the topics discussed in this episode are:
- Exchange Unified Messaging Voicemails not being received in mailbox
- VMWare vSphere Exchange 2016 Best Practices Guide
- Cloud PBX / E5 Dec Launch
- Wildcard certs and Lync/SfB
- Nexthop is back
- RT100 dead
- Developing for Skype for Business in 30 days
- Group Call Pickup can be configured via PowerShell instead of SEFAUtil
- Add Skype Consumer or Skype for Business Server Audio Test Service Bot to a Cloud PBX User
- Exchange UM Toll Fraud Risk, Don’t Weaken Your PIN Settings
- Understanding Skype for Business Server and Online PSTN Conference ID Configuration
- HDX RealTime Optimization Pack 2.0 for Skype for Business on Citrix XenApp and
- XenDesktop VDI
- UCBug 10 Feb
- Microsoft UC User Group London 3rd March Polycom EEC London
- UCExpo London, 19th – 20th April
- Cloud PBX
- Unified Communications Day 2016 – October 24th
You can download the podcast here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.
The UC Architects is a community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Skype for Business or related subjects.