The Exchange team published an update for the Exchange Server Role Requirements Calculator, the tool to aid you in properly sizing your Exchange Server 2013 or Exchange Server 2016 deployment. The new version number is 7.9, and it contains mainly bug fixes.
Functionality changes and bug fixes since version 7.8:
- Added support for 1.8TB disk capacity
- Added color formatting for when memory exceeds the maximum recommended value
- Fixed calcNumDBCopyInSDC formula to take into account proper number of lagged copies
- Fixed calcActDBPDCWorst formula to take into account non-HA deployments
- Fixed an issue where ReplayLagManager calculated field did not take into account the user disabling JBOD
- Fixed version mismatch and added Add-PartitionAccessPath in Diskpart.ps1 script
- Fixed issue with export CreateDAG.ps1 script where it defined Alternate Witness in single datacenter deployments
- Fixed diskpart.ps1 script to sleep 10s after creating partition but prior to formatting to minimize error condition
- Fixed RetainDeletedItemsUntilBackup to be set to $false for NDP deployments
You can download the calculator here. For more information, please consult the list of changes here or Read Me here.