Episode 60 of The UC Architects podcast is now available. This episode is hosted by Pat Richard, who is joined by John Cook, Tom Arbuthnot, and special guest, Ken Lasko. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Topics discussed in this episode are:
- Outlook for iOS & Android Is Dumping AWS and Heading for an All-Microsoft Infrastructure in Q3
- Microsoft Partnership – Litmus
- A Practical Look at Exchange Database Internals — Part 1
- Interested in road map for #Skype4B Online
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft acquisition of Genee to accelerate intelligent experiences in Office 365
- Migrate traditional Distribution Groups to Office 365 Groups
- Office 365 Service Assurance Dashboard
Lync/Skype for Business Topics
- Skype Dialing Rule Optimizer (Ken Lasko)
- Some #Skype4B #Polycom #SLA oddities for everyone to enjoy.
- Skype for Business Hybrid Deployment Guide
- #Skype4B DIY Room System!
- 1st episode of the Modality APAC Perspective monthly video series is up!
- #Skype4B Online keeps getting updated. So does my policy spreadsheet. Know your options!
- Skype for Business 2016 clients only support new (V16) ICE
- Careful when clicking on links in Skype for Business – MSitPros Blog
- Microsoft to offer Skype PSTN conferencing to Australia in September
- Microsoft Ignite
- UC Day mailing list for more information about a dedicated UC and cloud conference happening on 24th October in the heart of the United Kingdom
The UC Architects is a community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Skype for Business or related subjects.