Last week, the Exchange team published an update for the Exchange Server Role Requirements Calculator, the tool to aid you in properly sizing your Exchange Server 2013 or Exchange Server 2016 deployments.
The new version number is 8.4, and it contains the following changes since version 8.3:
- Added support for ReplayLagMaxDelay
- Added support for SafetyNetHoldTime in CreateDAG.ps1
- Improved the DAG auto-calculation results display to highlight deployment configuration in both datacenters
- Fixed an issue that prevented DAG auto-calculation in single site DAG deployments
- Fixed a SPECInt2006 validation issue with DAG auto-calculation
- Fixed a bug with the DAG auto-calculation with Active/Passive deployments
- Fixed conditional formatting issues with the transaction log table
- Removed data validation from certain unused cells on the Input tab
- Fixed bug in calcNumActiveDBsSF formula
You can download the calculator here. For more information, please consult the list of changes here or Read Me here.