The 22th episode of The UC Architects podcast is now online. The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.
This episode is hosted by Steve Goodman, who’s joined by Johan Veldhuis, Serkan Varoglu, Dave Stork, Andrew J. Price, John Cook, Ståle Hansen and yours truly.
Amongst the topics discussed in this episode are:
- Exchange 2013 Server Role Requirements Calculator
- Exchange Virtual Conference
- New mobile app for The UC Architects
- AD FS on Azure guidance
- Ask the Perf Guy: Sizing Exchange Server 2013
- Script: Paul’s Test-ExchangeServerHealth.ps1
- Script: Removing Exchange messages by message class
- Exchange 2013 Management Pack
- Lync 2013 Management Pack
- Lync Hybrid Voice offers simplified
- Lync Server root certificate updates for push notifications, federation with Microsoft.com
- Lync 2013 client updates released
- Custom Lync config.xml file for PortQryUI
- Lync 2013 Jumpstart with Brian Ricks and Aaron Steele
- Lync remote code execution vulnerability
- Lync bandwidth calculator
More information on the podcast including references and a link to download the podcast directly here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.