On January 1st, 2013 The UC Architects felllow Paul Cunningham asked around to see who wanted to participate in a “virtual conference about Exchange Server, kind of a mini-MEC but purely online, 100% free, essentially a series of webinars/screencasts about Exchange Server 2010/2013”.
This Monday saw the start of the (inaugural) Exchange Virtual Conference. Paul gathered enough well-known people from the Exchange community to have a nice line-up of speakers and interesting sessions. Unfortunately, I couldn’t commit at that time nor find time after that to create a session, so I had to pass.
Here’s an overview of the sessions, which are pre-recorded and are 45-60 minutes (lunch break material):
- May 27th – What’s New in Exchange 2013: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (J.Peter Bruzzese)
- May 28th – Load Balancing Exchange Server 2010 and 2013 (Johan Veldhuis)
- May 29th – Exchange Server 2013 Site Mailboxes (Serkan Varoglu)
- May 30th – Upgrading to Exchange Server 2013 (Jaap Wesselius)
- May 31st – Identity and Access Management in Office 365 (Michael van Horenbeeck)
- June 1st – Exchange Server Tips from the Trenches (Paul Cunningham)
Note: List will be updated with links to sessions as they become available.