Episode 47 of The UC Architects podcast is now available,which was recorded at the Norwegian Lync Day. This episode is hosted by Steve Goodman, who is joined by John A Cook and Ståle Hansen. Editing was done by Andrew Price.
Some of the topics discussed in this episode are:
- Outlook for iOS and Android
- Microsoft Ignite Session Catalog
- Blocking Outlook App for iOS & Android
- Planning and Migrating a Small Organization from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2013
- AWS Quick Start Reference Deployment – Exchange Server 2013
- Considering an Exchange 2013 DAG without AAP?
- Using a Microsoft Azure VM as a DAG witness server: Exchange 2013 Help
- Securing Exchange and Lync 2013 with Multi-Factor Authentication
- Exchange Server 2010 Reaches the End of Mainstream Support
- Office for Android
- Azure AD Improvements
- Amazon Workmail
- Setting up a multi-forest Azure AD Sync deployment
- Office 365 Exchange Online Message Size Onboarding Limit Increased to 150mb
- Drive Shipping and Network Based Data Import for Office 365
- Skype for Business Video Interoperability Server (VIS)
- Cumulative Update 10 for Lync Server 2013 released December 31, 2014
- Fix for Google Chrome, stability
- Lync 2013 Standard Automatic APP CU 10 December 2014
- Lync SDN For Dummies – Part 2.1
- Lync Admin Tools (free): make configuration, administrative and troubleshooting of Lync easier
- Video calling between Skype and Lync is temporarily disabled
- What’s New in Skype4B: SILK is default codec for P2P sessions Synchronize Lync Presence with Skype – Lync Exchange – UC Blog
- Lync Dude: Simple Understanding of Lync Windows Fabric Failover
- Lync and Skype video calling is coming to your Android and iOS Devices
- Passive Auth for Lync 2013 Android mobile client
More information on the podcast including references and a link to download the podcast here or you can subscribe to the podcasts using iTunes, Zune or use the RSS feed.
The UC Architects is a bi-weekly community podcast by people with a passion for Unified Communications; our main focus is on Exchange, Lync or related subjects.
Pingback: Weekly IT Newsletter – February 2-6, 2015 | Just a Lync Guy